Chili Cilantro Lime Shrimp is one of my favorite shrimp recipes because it's so easy but so delicious. I've done it multiple ways, as sauteed shrimp, grilled shimp skewers, and even as air-fryer shrimp. So versatile!
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 cloves, garlic
- Juice of 1 limes
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Place all ingredients except shrimp into blender and blend
- Marinate shrimp in half of marinade for 1 hour. This is not totally necessarily! I've marinated it for 5 minutes and this recipe works so if you don't have that much time, no worries!
- Place shrimp on skewers. You can also skip skewers and just saute.
- Air fry 5-8 minutes, grill, or saute til done. Don't overcook!
- Drizzle with the extra marinade. For food safety reasons, discard marinade that shrimp was marinated in.
Be sure and pair this dish with our famous guacamole recipe!Print
This Chili Cilantro Lime Shrimp recipe is to die for! So easy yet SO good! Keto friendly shrimp recipe too! Can be made in air fryer, grilled, or sauteed.
1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
¼ cup fresh parsley leaves
2 cloves garlic
Juice of 2 limes
4 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp ground chili powder
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
- Put all ingredients except shrimp into blender and blend.
- Marinate shrimp up to 1 hour in ½ of marinade. Reserve rest of marinade.
- Discard marinade shrimp was in for food safety.
- Place on skewers.
- Air-fry for 8-11 minutes, or grill or saute until done. Don't overcook.
- Drizzle with extra sauce.
Best if eaten fresh but can refrigerate up to 2 days.
The nutrition facts presented here are estimates only. The brands and product types chosen can change the nutrition facts presented. To obtain the most accurate nutritional information, you should calculate the nutrition information with the actual ingredients you use.
Keywords: chili cilantro shrimp, cilantro lime shrimp skewers, grilled shrimp recipes, keto shrimp recipes