This Chili Cilantro Lime Shrimp recipe is to die for! So easy yet SO good! Keto friendly shrimp recipe too! Can be made in air fryer, grilled, or sauteed.
1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
2 cloves garlic
Juice of 2 limes
4 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp ground chili powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
- Put all ingredients except shrimp into blender and blend.
- Marinate shrimp up to 1 hour in 1/2 of marinade. Reserve rest of marinade.
- Discard marinade shrimp was in for food safety.
- Place on skewers.
- Air-fry for 8-11 minutes, or grill or saute until done. Don't overcook.
- Drizzle with extra sauce.
Best if eaten fresh but can refrigerate up to 2 days.
The nutrition facts presented here are estimates only. The brands and product types chosen can change the nutrition facts presented. To obtain the most accurate nutritional information, you should calculate the nutrition information with the actual ingredients you use.
Keywords: chili cilantro shrimp, cilantro lime shrimp skewers, grilled shrimp recipes, keto shrimp recipes