Glazed Mustard Air Fryer Salmon is so moist and tangy. A delicious and easy recipe to make in less than 30 minutes in the air fryer.
- 2 salmon filets
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/8 cup dijon mustard
- 1/8 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp horseradish
- 2-4 green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- Mix mustards, maple syrup, horseradish, chili powder, and cumin.
- Rub salmon with olive oil.
- Brush mustard mixture onto salmon.
- Place salmon in air fryer.
- Top with green onions, parsley, then top with lemon slices.
- Air fry at 390 degrees for 8-12 minutes, checking at 8 minutes.
- Temp should be at 135 degrees. Temp will rise after removing at 135 degrees. Overcooking will result in dryness. Fish will flake when done.
Keywords: air fryer mustard glazed salmon, air fryer salmon recipe, airfried salmon, air fryer fish, mustard salmon recipe, healthy salmon recipe