Healthy Energy Balls sweetened with dates, figs, and apricots. These no-bake, raw bites are packed with healthy walnuts to give you omega-3's. Perfect for a grab and go easy snack!
- 10 pitted dates
- 12 dried figs
- 12 dried apricots
- 1 1/4 cup California walnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 Tbsp. shredded coconut
- Set the coconut and 1/4 cup walnuts aside.
- Chop rest of ingredients in food processor until fine.
- Form mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Chop rest of walnuts and mix with coconut.
- Roll balls into coconut/nut mixture.
Tips: The mixture will not look sticky but when you roll it into balls it will stick together. Feel free to substitute dried fruits or different nuts.
The nutrition facts presented here are estimates only. The brands you use and product types chosen can change the nutrition information presented. To obtain the most accurate nutritional information, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients you use.
Keywords: date energy balls, vegan energy balls, vegetarian energy balls, fruit and nut energy balls, larabar energy balls, no bake energy balls, no sugar energy balls.