Sheet pan dinners and one pan meals are so easy and cleanup is a breeze. This Parmesan Crusted Cod or Tilapia dinner is healthy yet moist and delicious.
- 5-6 red potatoes, diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 4-6 carrots, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic blend spice
- 4 pieces cod or tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Toss carrots and potatoes in 1 Tbsp. olive oil.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle dill on carrots.
- Sprinkle garlic blend spice on potatoes.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- While vegetables are baking, brush fish with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and dijon mustard.
- Top with crushed corn flakes and shredded cheese.
- Add to baking sheet with potatoes and carrots after they have baked 15 minutes.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes or until fish flakes.
Keywords: parmesan crusted cod, Parmesan crusted tilapia, fish sheet pan dinner, tilapia sheet pan dinner, baked cod recipes, baked tilapia recipes.