The best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe! These pumpkin muffins or pumpkin bread is so moist and smells like fall! Make these easy chocolate chip pumpkin muffins/bread to go with your pumpkin latte!
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips -feel free to put in more
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients and set aside. If using self-rising flour, omit baking soda.
- Beat eggs. Add oil, milk, and pumpkin and mix.
- Add dry ingredients and mix. Over-mixing can result in "holes" in muffins.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide into greased or lined muffin tins.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until done.
Keywords: pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, pumpkin bread, best pumpkin bread recipe, best pumpkin muffin recipe, chocolate chip muffins, best muffin recipe, fall pumpkin recipes